- London, UK
- Apply by 07 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,440.0 per year
Facilities Administrator (Contract)
Camden Town, London The Company
Founded in the 1960s, the Roundhouse Trust is a registered charity which provides young people with a space to follow their dreams through a variety of programmes, focusing particularly on those who have been marginalised and disadvantaged by society.
We provide support and opportunities wherever we can; now, we’re looking for a Facilities Administrator to join us on a fixed-term contract until April 2019. The Benefits
- Salary of £22,440 per annum
- Join an organisation which changes young people’s futures
- Gain experience within our cultural hub
If you are an administration professional looking for the chance to be part of something bigger, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
On joining the Roundhouse Trust, you will become part of an amazing charity, giving young people the opportunity to realise their full creative potential and embark on richer lives, providing a wealth of programmes to allow them to develop and discover their passions. The Role
As a Facilities Administrator, you will provide administrative and IT support to several teams, as well as ensuring the maintenance and smooth running of the Roundhouse site.
Specifically, you will:
- Maintain site supplies such as work materials, furnishings and food
- Perform site presentation walks
- Conduct Health and Safety inspections
- Supply AV equipment and IT requests and deliver user induction programmes About You
To be considered as a Facilities Administrator, you will need:
- Experience of working in an administrative role
- Purchasing and budgeting experience
- Excellent Health & Safety knowledge
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The proven ability to deliver to deadlines, prioritise work and multi-task
- A positive, friendly and professional attitude, with good people skills
This role will involve some lifting and pulling of objects as well as manual handling.
Other organisations may call this role Facilities Administrator, Facilities Co-ordinator, Institute Administrator, Service Administrator, Building Administrator, or Site Administrator.
We are also interested in hearing from you if you have held the role of Office Administrator, Administrator, Office Assistant, Administrative Officer, Administration Assistant, Admin Assistant, Administration Co-ordinator, Secretary, Receptionist, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, EA, or PA.
Webrecruit and The Roundhouse Trust are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Facilities Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.