You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Basingstoke, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 19 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
As part of our planned strategy, the BDS wants to build on existing communication strands and appoint a Digital Marketing Professional capable, in due course, of being responsible for launching a new digital platform for all areas of outreach. It is envisaged that the platform will host wide-ranging information including digital publications, instructional videos, educational material, technical surveys, blogs and members’ portal expanding on our existing media to encourage increased interaction with members and the wider public. The intention is to engage further with a wide audience beyond our existing membership with an interest in deer.
We are now looking for an experienced and highly capable Digital Marketing Professional able to implement this strategy in conjunction with developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our marketing campaigns across all digital channels. This is a management role within a dedicated team, reporting to the General Manager. You should have a passion for the welfare of deer and their natural habitat.
You will need a strong grasp of current communications and media, marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The successful candidate will work with the General Manager and team to support the BDS and affiliate businesses to progress the strategy and to launch campaigns on time and on budget. Responsibilities
- Manage the design and build of a new digital platform.
- Generate new pipelines of high quality inbound membership prospects
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, marketing CRM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Maintain and build on our existing social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals, key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise time and performance based on these analytics. Create new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests (A/B testing).
- Collaborate with internal funded teams to keep the website up to date and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Identify, research and create new blog posts. Analyse traffic and grow our database accordingly.
- Create lead flows and workflows in the CRM to optimise inbound leads. Understand and comply with the requirements of GDPR.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and insights.
Terms and conditions
The post is based on a working week of 37.5 hours primarily within normal office hours with weekend monitoring and light work of the digital strategy required.
What we are looking for
- Strong communication, presentation and written skills.
- Clear understanding and practical experience of leading edge technology.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, CRMs, email and social media.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Knowledge of website analytic tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends).
- Experience with social media inspired design software (Adobe Spark, OntraPages, Canva etc.).
- Experience of setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practice in online marketing and measurement.
- Video editing skills in FCP, Avid or Adobe Premier would be an advantage.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please apply sending a full CV and covering letter (via the Apply button) detailing your suitability for the role. Or post to: General Manager, The British Deer Society, The Walled Garden, Burgate Manor, Fordingbridge, SP6 1EF.
Interviews will be held on 24 October in either Swindon or Oxford.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 05/10/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 05/10/2018Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.