You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
An Internship as Assistant Property Manager is required by one of London's leading residential property management companies. This managing agent pride themselves on their ability to deliver outstanding service to their clients and the company is continuously growing and expanding.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, friendly team of people who all encourage innovative thinking while supporting you whilst you develop your property management skills.
Reporting in to the Head of Property Management, this role will involve liaising with landlords, tenants, contractors, accounts, property management and lettings departments.
The requirement is for a proactive and organised individual who will be able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion. Where necessary, training will be provided. The successful candidate will be organised, efficient, able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining excellent client care at all times.
Hours of work
Working hours will be 9.00 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday with one hour lunch break. Alternate Saturdays 10:00am to 2pm
• Managing a portfolio of properties
• Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with Landlords
• Making sure tenants and Landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
• Process application forms and maintain Applications Register
• Assist in the reference and credit check process for new and prospective tenants
• Maintain databases, ensuring property, client, applicant, tenant and tenancy details are always up to date and accurate.
• Organising end of tenancy procedures and works where necessary
• Coordinate gas safety certificates, electrical certificates and EPCs
• Assist Property Managers in obtaining quotes from, appointing and monitoring contractors
• Assist with the daily banking and accounts
• Assist with end of month return and VAT return
• Processing contractor invoices
• Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to Landlords.
• Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
• Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
• Deal with and resolve where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line Manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately
• Coordinate property inspections and client meetings for team members, where requested
• Maintain an accurate record of the allocation and movement of property keys
• Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends.
• Following up tenants in arrears of rent Qualifications
Excellent customer service skills
Must have superb communication skills
Good administration skills
Excellent organisational and planning skills
Must be ambitious and highly motivated
Highly motivated and positive with a "can do" attitude and good team player
Good telephone manner
Able to multi task and prioritise workload
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Mind The Flat Ltd
After spending over a year analysing the London letting markets, the founders of Mind the Flat found an immense dissatisfaction generated from poor service and massive fees within the letting market. Mind the Flat was created to provide clients with a refreshingly transparent service, in an obscure market dominated by expensive High Street ag
- Property & Construction
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2012
124-128 Barlby Rd, London, UK