- Pudsey, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 05 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Start Date: September 2019
As a Tax Apprentice your time will be split between meeting clients, working in the office and studying for your professional exams.
Our clients range from individuals and owner managed businesses to large corporates. Our clients operate in a broad range of sectors, for example retail, media, financial services, infrastructure, real estate and many more.
Mazars offers a range of tax services to meet the needs of our clients, including: Corporate Tax, International Tax, Personal Tax, Partnership Tax, Trusts & Estates, Expatriate Tax, Indirect Tax (VAT), Employment Tax, Share schemes and Tax investigations.
Your typical day will vary between:
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of our clients;
- Assisting seniors and managers with research, reports and other client deliverables for advisory projects;
- Nurturing client relationships through meetings and developing an understanding of their business/industry;
- Attending in-house training;
- Studying towards your professional qualification.
What we are looking for
We are looking for collaborative people who think creatively about their work and enjoy embracing challenges. Do you have?: