You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 31 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
Graduate Conference Producer
Perfect opportunity for a bright, commercially astute team player to start their career as a Conference Producer. You will be working for a market-leading media company who specialise in high quality financial and investment conferences across the globe.
This rapidly growing conference company focus on a small number of tailored and bespoke events a year in the financial sector to emerging market destinations. The Conference Producer will possess drive and ambition to succeed and will be a critical thinker who is customer orientated.
The role is ideal for a recent graduate who wants to be challenged and ispassionate about breaking new ground and can grasp complex new topics quickly.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Research and develop content for conference programmes
- Liaise with key players to find out hot topics and key industry trends
- Identifying leaders within the sector and speaker acquisition
- Write commercially successful agendas with engaging and innovative content
- Work closely with the marketing, sales, and logistics team to ensure a smooth and successful event
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above)
- 6 - 12 months’ B2B commercial work experience
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial acumen with brilliant research and analytical ability
Salary: £19,000 - £23,000 per annum
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Albany Appointments
Albany Appointments is London's most established recruitment specialist to the Conference, Exhibitions and Events industry. Created over 25 years ago, our strength (as a long-established boutique agency) is both our knowledge of the Conference and B2B Events sector, and our commitment to Albany's candidate and client base.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 1982