- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
Graduate Conference Producer
Perfect opportunity for a bright, commercially astute team player to start their career as a Conference Producer. You will be working for a market-leading media company who specialise in high quality financial and investment conferences across the globe.
This rapidly growing conference company focus on a small number of tailored and bespoke events a year in the financial sector to emerging market destinations. The Conference Producer will possess drive and ambition to succeed and will be a critical thinker who is customer orientated.
The role is ideal for a recent graduate who wants to be challenged and ispassionate about breaking new ground and can grasp complex new topics quickly.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Research and develop content for conference programmes
- Liaise with key players to find out hot topics and key industry trends
- Identifying leaders within the sector and speaker acquisition
- Write commercially successful agendas with engaging and innovative content
- Work closely with the marketing, sales, and logistics team to ensure a smooth and successful event
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or