You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 17 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
We are currently seeking graduates who are interested in pursuing a professional career within the recruitment industry. My client is a market-leading financial and technology recruitment firm in central London.
As a career, recruitment will give you exposure into a professional environment, improve your communication skills/confidence and provide you with a platform for financial and professional success. You will be provided with industry leading training from day one giving you all the tools you need to be successful. If consistently hitting (realistic) targets you will have the opportunity to progress onto a 'Management' or 'Senior Sales' position.
Our client looks for these qualities in potential Graduate Recruitment Consultants:
- Intelligence evident either by academic performance or displayed during interview
- Commercial acumen and entrepreneurial flair
- Communication skills - in particular the abilities to listen, to find solutions to client and candidate problems and to communicate effectively your ideas
- Capacity for hard work and customer service, particularly high personal standards of honesty and integrity.
- A keen interest in sport, the arts, or other recreational passions to the extent you will be able to identify with the wider lives of our customers and be interesting for us to work with
- As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be managing the end to end recruitment life cycle.
- Winning new clients as well as maintaining and developing further relationships with existing clients, through both telephone and face to face meetings.
- Researching the market and keeping up to date with market trends
- Sourcing and meeting new candidates, through various means including advertising and networking events.
- Maintaining regular contact with existing candidates using our market leading database, whilst consistently hitting KPI’s and targets.
- Within your first 6 months classroom based and on the job training by a strong internal training team
The position of Graduate Recruitment Consultant provides the opportunity to truly impact your own success. You will be growing relationships with existing clients and introducing new candidates and clients to the company. With support and training from people at all levels around you, you will be constantly networking with others in the market and become an expert in filling a range of positions for key clients. To thrive as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you must be able to think and act efficiently and be able to develop and maintain relationships with candidates and clients.
Graduate Consultant>Recruitment Consultant>Senior Consultant
1. Senior Consultant>Business Development Manager
2. Senior Consultant>Sales Manager
Are you the best of the best? Do you want to be on 100k in 3/4 years? Are you interested in being in charge of your own earnings?
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About This is Prime
At Prime, we look at sales recruitment differently. That’s why we offer a unique alternative to the traditional sales recruitment agencies.
With over 30 years’ combined sales experience, we know what great salespeople look like, how to find them and how to recruit them. We also know how to train them to achieve their potential.
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2014