- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 03 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
International Role with Travel
Location- Central London
Salary & Benefits- £27,000 + Phone + Laptop/Tablet + International Travel
Job Type- Graduate Marketing Executive, Full-time, Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the leading disruptive technology firm within the legal profession.
As a Graduate Marketing Executive, you will be at the heart of the decision-making process and will therefore be exposed to rapid levels of professional development and responsibility.
It is also ideal for graduates who are looking to move into marketing and love the idea of being able to make their own decisions and be given the opportunity to work on varied projects autonomously. This role may also involve client face-to-face work and the opportunity for international travel.
They are the leading artificial intelligence platform for the legal profession. The revolutionary technology is founded on the latest breakthroughs in pattern recognition and machine intelligence from the University of Cambridge. The product accelerates and enhances legal contract review projects by reading and understanding contracts and other legal documents. It works in any language, finding significant information and anomalies without any instruction.
Whether used for due diligence, compliance, insurance or contract management, it adds value to a legal team, freeing lawyers to focus on what matters. Headquartered in London and with offices in Cambridge, Singapore and Chicago, the product is already in use by many of the world`s top law firms.
The Graduate Marketing Executive role:
- Writing and producing sales and marketing materials such as brochures, case studies, white papers, and presentations
- Managing logistics
- Liaising with offices abroad to coordinate marketing materials and events
- Creating press releases and website content
- Planning events and conferences
- Travelling to venues around the UK and Europe to manage events and conferences
- Working closely with the sales team to generate leads
The Ideal Graduate for the Graduate Marketing Executive role:
- You will have a minimum of a 2:1 in a humanities or law degree from a Top 10 UK University.
- You must be able to discuss and critically analyse current global economic and political affairs.
- A graduate with excellent communication and written skills
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- A Motivated self-starter
- An articulate graduate
- Problem Solver
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About 1st Place
The 1st Place crèche service was established in 2005. Our skilled Early Education staff have worked successfully with young mums, children with special needs, families with English as a second language and children who have never before separated from their parents.
- Academia & Education
- in London, UK
- Founded in
12 Chumleigh St, London SE5 0RN, UK