You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
£22,000-£26,000 (dependant on experience) + Benefits
Are you a graduate who wants to establish and grow your career within a reputable trade finance company?
With fantastically located offices in the City of London, this company provides trade businesses with finance to fund purchases of goods and services both worldwide and in the UK. To put it simply, this means they can allow their clients to act like cash buyers. Their clients are from a variety of industries including retail, media, engineering, beauty and automotive. They are looking for a bright and accountable graduate to join their close-knit team as an Operations Executive, this is a multifaceted role supporting senior team members with tasks such as onboarding new clients, general administration, data management and marketing.
* Day to day operations on the platform including processing payments, troubleshooting and onboarding new clients, ensuring a continual smooth running of the service
* Monthly preparation of data using excel to assist accounts team
* Assist on digital marketing campaigns to ensure the business is effectively reaching their client audience
* Overseeing compliance ensuring that laws and regulations are strictly followed
* General assistance with office tasks giving you exposure to a variety of departments within a commercial business
* Excellent communication skills will allow you to liaise with clients both over the phone and face to face in a professional and confident manner
* A good grasp of numbers and use of excel will be beneficial for when you are processing payments and working with the accounts team
* Experience and/or interest in marketing so that you can bring ideas to the table
* Be comfortable working alongside others as well as independently within a small team
* Having a strong academic record with a degree of 2:1 or above, you will be able to speedily learn all the tasks this role will involve
If you're a graduate and would like to have varied commercial exposure within a finance business 'Apply' now!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1992