- Abingdon, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 04 Oct, 2018
- Start date: Asap
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000 per year
Based on our Milton Park campus you will be working on projects for our global clients, utilising our network of 250,000+ healthcare professionals.
We have a World Class team, who come from international backgrounds, a modern office with smart, engaging colleagues. You will have access to cutting edge tools and a wealth of industry experience.
What will you be doing?
- Day to day management of all campaign promotions across our 2 biggest platforms, Doctors.net.uk and M3Medical.com.
- Liaising with teams across the business you will be responsible for ensuring client campaign objectives are delivered.
- You will have full support and training from your line manager (Head of Commercial Excellence)and we also invest in your career development.
- Manage the building and delivery of commercial campaigns to all M3 members, working with the Live operations team and reporting back to them on campaign effectiveness
- Check artwork is relevant to clients brand, testing of elements, screenshots and reporting actionable insight.
- We have fun! Global company conferences, team nights and social events
More about you!
- Entrepreneurial in your approach and ability to contribute ideas
- As we have multiple campaigns set to launch, we will need someone who has knowledge (working or educational) of marketing and digital media campaigns. So experience in this type of role will be a massive plus.
- Highly organised and motivated self-starter with excellent attention to detail and ability to concentrate when striving to hit deadlines.
- People person – can work with different teams to plan, implement and optimise campaigns for best performance
What about the benefits?
- Annual bonus
- Active Social Committee
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle Purchase Scheme