You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
£18,000 PER ANNUM + PROGRESSION + LUCRATIVE BENEFITS
Due to fantastic growth within the business I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client based in Manchester City Centre for a RTA Pre-Portal and FNOL Handler to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an excellent chance to join a leading law firm. It would suit someone who is a legal graduate and previous experience within a customer facing role. The company offer ongoing training and support with strong career progression opportunities. Benefits include 25 days holiday + bank, Attendance Bonus, Summer and Christmas ball and regular team nights out.
* Run a caseload of pre-portal and stage 1 RTA personal injury claims
* Taking initial calls and handling RTA cases at pre-portal stage
* Undertake searches on behalf of the clients and make outbound calls to the clients and other parties
* Assist with business relationships and partnerships – specifically client relationship managers, medical agencies and ATE insurance providers
* Maintain an accurate database within the case management system to promote optimum KPI reporting and interpret this data ensuring compliance
* Law graduate with a minimum 2:1 grade or above
* Minimum 12 months experience within a similar role
* Strong organisational skills including the ability to manage own time and workload
* Ability to work to deadlines and incentives
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
* £18,000 Per Annum
* 25 days holiday + bank
* Attendance bonus paid quarterly
* Team nights out
* Summer and Christmas Ball
To apply please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Get-Recruited (UK) Ltd
Get Recruited is a leading multi-sector recruitment business with a reputation for exceptional customer service, integrity, efficiency and speed. Since our inception in 2006, we have experienced enviable growth and financial success with year on year improvement.
Over the last decade, we have developed a diverse network of very hi
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2006
83 Fountain St, Manchester, UK