You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
at Canonical (View all jobs)
Office Based - London, UK
Experience: must have had some telephone sales/marketing experience with targets.
Education: preference given to BSC degree or experience.
Responsibilities: outbound calling to identify potential interested customers for services.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment.
* Identifies prospects by calling out to form prepared outbound call listings.
* Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers
* Influences customers to have a follow up call by following a prepared sales pitch to give service and product information.
* Secures information by completing data base or Salesforce records.
* Enter new customer information into system
* Update existing customer information
* Answer calls and respond to emails
* Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
* Research required information using available resources
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Telephone sales
* Customer service
* Prospecting skills
* Motivation for sales
* Handle rejection
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Listening skills
* Customer service orientation
* Attention to detail
* Team work
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Canonical Group Limited
We deliver open source to the world faster, more securely and more cost effectively than any other company.
We develop Ubuntu, the world’s most popular enterprise Linux from cloud to edge, together with a passionate global community of 200,000 contributors. Ubuntu means 'humanity to others'. We chose it because it embodies the ge
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 2004