- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Full time Internship – London
Do you love learning new skills, pushing yourself and having an impact within a small team? Does the opportunity of helping some of the world’s leading retail brands and corporate business grow excite you? If so, then this internship is for you! We are a super fast-growing financial technology company, in need of versatile and capable individuals to assist across a variety of operational, sales and product areas.
Role: Operations Intern
Assisting with customer on-boarding & project implementation – Working on day-to-day internal operational processes – Assisting with data management and analysis – Managing sales operational tasks – Handling customer service calls and account management requirements
• Proficient use of Pack Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
• Self-motivated, but a real team player
• Positive attitude, forward-thinking and proactive
• Ability to think creatively and handle multiple projects
• Good negotiation skills and persuasiveness
• Good English language skills
• Second European language is a plus, especially French and German
• Good organisational and time-management skills
What’s Exciting About WeGift?
WeGift is transforming a $550 billion+ gift card market size that is exploding and due to double in the next 5 years. 50% of the market is B2B, and these companies rely on legacy technology and lot of manual processes.
Our purpose is to make buying and issuing gift cards at scale simple and frictionless. Think of us as the Stripe for gift cards, but where businesses save money every time they make a pay-out.
We have a market leading product in a fast-growing space – this is your opportunity to get onboard with a company in the right place at the right time. Join us for the ride and change the way businesses use digital currency.
WeGift was founded in early 2015 by Aron Alexander, a young and successful serial entrepreneur who graduated from Cambridge University in 2013. Despite being a fairly young company, WeGift has secured partnerships with internationally renowned companies such as Coinbase and is backed a number of leading Venture Capital firms including Fuel Ventures and Ascension Ventures.
What’s in for you?
• Competitive salary
• Performance related bonus
• WeWork office in a central London and the possibility to mingle with lots of entrepreneurs
• Work alongside other talented and friendly team members who are keen to learn and grow
• High impact role with influence to shape what we are building
• Build something that you’ll see being used by people all around the world
• Flexible hours
• Top of the range equipment necessary to make sure you can do your role effectively
• Possibility to secure a full-time role in London if the internship goes well
So bottom line...
If you want to work in a fast paced and super dynamic environment, on a great product, with a very cool team, and experience the life of successful entrepreneurs, then come and join us! #WeGift #Startup #London #Tech #TechEntrepreneurs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
WeGift is a leading edge UK startup that delivers open value, real time digital gift cards, on demand.
Backed by some of the world's leading entrepreneurs, VC's, and corporations, with over 120 brands live on the platform and having already launched in 10 different territories, WeGift is revolutionising pay out services.
- Technology & IT
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2015
33 Queen St, London EC4R 1AP, UK