You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 45,000.0 per year
The UK Institutional & Middle East (UKI&ME) team is responsible for working with clients and prospects in the UKI&ME market, across a full range of services. The role will predominantly focus on assisting with the delivery of strategy, investment management and implementation services. In addition, associates will be required to support the sales team in seeking new business. Ultimately the position is expected to contribute to client retention and the evolution of the investment management proposition across the EMEA region.
The Analyst will be the liaison between the senior members of the UKI&ME team and various departments in the Investment Division, middle and back office such as operations, legal, product and others. The Analyst will work closely with clients and their representatives to deliver best in class relationship management to a portfolio of institutional clients, the emphasis is both protecting client revenue and expanding each client relationship across a broad range of services, including: funds management, fiduciary management and implementation services.
The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
- Support relationship managers in all aspects of client management, including preparation of client presentations, delivery of customised reports, liaison with the investment division, etc. Establish a strong working relationship with clients and provide effective and timely response to clients’ requests.
- Assist relationship managers in proactively planning and executing strategies to retain and expand client relationships
- Middle office team oversight - help supervise all functions outsourced to the middle office team, including client onboarding, audit queries, preparation and distribution of quarterly reports, etc.
- Process enhancement - provide support for internal project work. Support associates in relation to enhancements in processes, systems and client experience.
- Assist senior members of the team in business development efforts.
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Developing knowledge of the investment consulting and investment management industry in the UK.
- Developing knowledge of the pensions and insurance industry in the UK including a broad understanding of the objectives, operations and regulatory environment.
- Developing knowledge of the clients in the Middle East, understanding of their objectives, operations and regulatory environment.
- Knowledge of the global capital markets and how various stakeholders interact within them.
- Good knowledge and understanding of all major asset classes.
- Professional approach to client interaction
- Able to co-ordinate and work well within a team.
- Good organisational skills and an ability to meet internal and external demands.
- High energy and persistence – strong self-motivation and imagination.
- Naturally courteous and professional approach.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, both within a team and independently.
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral, including excellent telephone manner) interpersonal and presentation skills.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Badenoch & Clark
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 1980