- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 45,000.0 per year
Your New Job Title: Assistant Credit Manager
Your New Salary: c£45k depending on experience
Location: Central London
Responsible for developing and maintaining the Bank’s Credit Risk Management Framework. Carry out a second line credit risk function by directly organising and undertaking a programme of regular reviews of the first line credit risk function, reviewing compliance with the Credit Risk Management Manual and overviewing credit quality and standards.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Gathering financial information on the customer creditworthiness, analysing the information, and deciding whether to offer credit to the customer (risk assessment).
- Negotiating repayment plans or instigating legal action if recovery proves difficult (debt recovery or insolvency work).
- Accountable for the review of quality applications and declined applications.
- Ensure all credit risk policies are current & fit for purpose and provide guidance on operational functions that surround these policies.
- Ensure all transactions and processing are in compliance with regulatory rules and guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Keep up to date with current banking legislation and procedures.
- Carry out ad-hoc project