You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Stoke-on-Trent, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Have you ever wondered what it is like to work at the heart of online betting and gaming? Or imagined what game changing innovation is behind our ability to stream more live sport than anybody else in Europe? On our technology graduate programme, you can find out.
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages.
With offices in Staffordshire and Central Manchester we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.
We’re passionate about our brand, our product, customers and employees, and we want to meet highly motivated individuals who will share our vision – and our passion.
We are seeking Technology Graduates who have a desire to learn and thrive on a challenge, to join a proven development plan providing the required support to accelerate your IT career.
This is an exciting opportunity to begin an IT career within Software Development, Project and Programme Delivery, Infrastructure Delivery or Regulatory Compliance. You will be working with one of the world’s favourite sports betting companies, helping us continue moving forwards and leading the way in this exciting industry.
You will be working with the latest technology and best digital minds to create thrilling online betting and gaming experiences. In this fast paced environment there are few boundaries and you will develop quick, robust and scalable systems.
What Routes Are Available?
- Software Development
- Software Development, Product Development, Build and Release, Web Design, Research and Development, Analysis and Testing.
- Project and Programme Delivery
- PMO, Project Administration, Programme Management.
- Infrastructure Delivery
- IT Operations, Database Administration, Network Security, Service Desk, Asset Management, Application Delivery, Release Management.
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Information Security and Governance, Management Information Systems, Compliance, Change Management.
What Can We Offer A Graduate In Technology
- Fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading online sports betting companies. A company voted number 1 for the last 6 years (eGaming review) as the company with the most global influence in betting today.
- Opportunity to be part of a culture that promotes continuous change and development and strives to retain its market leading position.
- Technically challenging and rewarding working environment where everybody has the ability to influence and be recognised.
- Excellent personal development opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
What We Are Looking For?
- Degree in IT, Engineering, Mathematics, Science or related discipline.
- Passion for Software Development and technology.
- Ambition and eagerness to build a successful career within IT.
- Analytical and commercial focus.
- Resilience and ability to remain calm under pressure.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.