- Cambridge, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 05 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
Graduate Sales Associate – Software – Cambridgeshire – SE/JJ198
Salary / benefits: Up to £26K + bonus.
Job Term: Permanent / Full Time
Our client is a leading creator and supplier of software used within high tech and scientific industries.
Due to expansion, they are now looking to take on an Internal Sales Engineer to contribute to the continuous success of the company.
* Responsibilities will include managing new and existing customer accounts, responding to customer enquiries, providing technical assistance over the phone and email, and identifying opportunities to grow and develop customer accounts.
* You will be selling to a wide range of academic researcher teams and will call on your technical curiosity and strong communication skills.
* Other duties will include being involved in the creation and delivery of presentations at public seminars, customer sites and conferences.
* For an individual who is passionate about technology, my client can offer an excellent working environment with continuous support, training and opportunities for progression.
* Min Bachelor’s degree in engineering, physical sciences, life science or a related discipline.
* The ideal candidate will have experience with computer modelling, FEA or computational physics.
* Previous experience within a consultancy or sales environment is desirable but not essential.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work and live in the UK. Copies of Passports and Visas will be requested for verification.
Skills: Multiphysics, Software, FEA, FEA Analysis, Computer Modelling, Physics, Life Sciences, Engineering, Sales, Technical Sales, Academic Sales.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Here at Advanced Technical Recruitment we specialise in recruiting for a wide range of permanent positions from graduate to director level, such as, but not limited to:
•Technical Sales Engineers and Managers
•Technical Manufacturing Engineers
- Recruitment & HR
- in Cambridge, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2006