- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 06 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
What you'll do
Are you interested in analyzing companies and industries and communicating with investors? Our Global Research summer intern program offers you the opportunity to leverage your skill set to research, write, and publish market-leading investment analysis at Institutional Investor’s #1 Global Research Firm. As a summer intern you will have a strong platform to launch your career in conducting primary research, building financial models, and writing franchise pieces that are valued by institutional clients.
Our Global Research organization supports the institutional sales and trading teams and their clients. Our research analysts provide insightful, objective and decisive research designed to enable their clients to make informed investment decisions.
Our Global Research business is comprised of Equity, Credit and Macro Economic Research, and Investment and Derivatives Strategy that together, serve our institutional sales and trading teams and their clients. Throughout your 10 week program, Research Analyst Interns are responsible for modeling/analysis. Sample responsibilities and projects include:
- Assembling historical financial models using SEC filings, company conference calls, and press releases
- Conducting financial, statistical and industry analysis on companies and the industry to support the team’s investment thesis
- Learning fundamentals of industry and companies covered by the team, and researching sector trends that may impact company/sector recommendations
- Writing short notes and lengthy reports (primers) on economies, markets and/or industries; writing sections of daily, weekly, or monthly reports
- Initiating and building relationships with clients to develop a network of contacts appropriate to the industry, country or asset market covered
- Gaining insight into tradable financial instruments and structures within equity, interest rate, FX and commodity derivatives markets
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the Global Banking and Markets busi
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1914
2 King Edward St, London, UK