You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Sale, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
£22,000 (up to £30K OTE)
We’re on the lookout for highly driven candidates to join a Manchester based IT consultancy client of ours in their rapidly growing operation.
Working within multiple sectors on this graduate scheme, you'll get the chance to bring their unique new product to market. With infinite applications, this client really values a fresh approach – demonstrate the right drive and determination and you could soon see professional growth in line with this team.
- Building and developing relationships with potential clients
- Providing company solutions
- Communicating with customers over the phone and via email
- Supporting marketing campaigns and promoting the brand
- Processing orders and providing quotations
- Troubleshooting and offering advice on company products
- Learning about developments and trends in the field
You’ll need to be:
- A university graduate (Bachelor's degree or equivalent)
- Passion for technology
- Ambitious and driven
- Basic salary of £22k
- Potential of up to £30k OTE
- Excellent scope for progression
- Bonus/incentives in a dynamic, closely-knit team
- Market leading training and development courses
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful).
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Sale, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995