- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 14 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 19,999.0 per year
Business and Supply Chain Industrial Placements
Supply chain management is all about ensuring we can supply our life-saving and life-enhancing products to people around the globe. Making sure that the right products arrive at the right time in the right place is no easy task!
We offer a wide variety of supply chain placements, from forecasting demand, production planning, raw materials management, to warehousing and supply chain logistics. Wherever you are based, you’ll be getting stuck in and playing a key part in ensuring our products reach our patients and consumers in an efficient and timely manner.
During your placement you could be involved in a range of activities, such as:
- Project management – leading and delivering improvement projects
- Working with suppliers, customers and colleagues from around the world
- Data analysis and reporting
- Distribution chains for complex products that require shitting temperature for sensitive goods
- Demand review (including gathering and understanding market intelligence on forecasts and supply chain complexities)
- Inventory management
- Building strong relationships with key third party suppliers
- Working with suppliers, customers and colleagues from around the world.