You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
Transforming the way their clients’ service and support employees and customers, this firm are in the business of improving digital experiences. Using real-time analytics, automation, remediation and a sophisticated feedback system, they remain unmatched in their marketplace.
Our client are a tightly knit, highly agile team focused on growing their international reach and driving towards an IPO. They’re looking for graduates to drive profitable new relationships in line with their ambitious international growth strategy.
In the role of Business Development Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new prospects through networking and research and developing your own pipeline of potential business
- Managing CRM records and following up on inbound marketing requests promptly, to agreed service levels
- Booking appointments for senior executives, and building client relationships on their behalf
- Developing a broad understanding of the energy markets (developments, opportunities and competitor services)
- Shadowing senior team members while out in the field to get hands-on training
- Building up the business’ brand and establishing them in the marketplace
As part of this graduate employment package you’ll receive:
- £26,000 basic salary
- Uncapped Y1 OTE!
- Bonuses, incentives and company holidays
- Pension contributions
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Resilience and driveNext Steps:
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995