You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Slough, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
make things happen
Slough, England, United Kingdom
RBA fantastic opportunity is available for a Shopper Marketing Manager to join our Sales team.
As a Shopper Marketing Manager you will be responsible to develop, manage & execute the ATL & BTL Brand & Category annual plans within our retailers. Working with multiple internal and external functional stakeholders, you will build profitable and sustainable plans delivering against customer & account objectives.
- Deliver bespoke campaigns via the RB media vehicle & retailer shopper touchpoints to drive footfall, build both brands credibility / equity & convert customers into RB brands.
- Champion new business development initiatives (BDI)s, their market entry and execution, for example the development of sales presentation, materials and tracking and analysing 4Ps in-market implementation.
- To lead cross-functional teams in the development of customer-specific brand activation plans for strategic business initiatives and new product launches.
- Aid full Omnichannel Path to Purchase by working with RB Retailer Digital Activation Team to help shoppers through education, A+ content, self-diagnosis & self-selection tools, executed through online / offline integrated planning.
- Lead relationships with retailer Marketing / Activation teams to deliver overall role objectives and responsibilities.
- Manage the In-Store Marketing budget and execution per specific KPIs reflecting account ROI and Sales objectives.
- Contribute to the annual Joint Business Planning process by delivering an annual activation plan that reflects the account objectives and initiatives.
- Understand and Analyse Shopper Behaviour to deliver optimal execution / initiative solutions based on real quantifiable shopper insight, e.g. Nielsen, IRI Gateway.
- Develop concept briefs for creative teams and lead third parties on the development of material (e.g. instore POS).
- Previous experience in marketing or shopper marketing.
- Examples of building bespoke ATL & BTL differentiated retailer campaigns from idea creation to execution in store.
- Examples of delivering BIC NPD Innovation launches in store.
- Strong communication and selling skills.
- Passion for achievement; integrity and drive with a strong desire to make things happen.
- Demonstrate financial and commercial acumen through strategic thinking.
- Confident and capable of operating at all levels & good team player.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish. Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About RB (Reckitt Benckiser)
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, with brands (such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol Finish and Vanish) sold in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Every day, we strive to find even etter ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. Feeling well is...
- Consumer goods
- Slough, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1823
103-105 Bath Rd, Slough, UK