- Brighton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Categories: Customer Care Categories: Operations
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
You won’t just help customers. You’ll help YOUR customers.
Every one of our Customer Care Professionals represents the American Express Brand. They take their work personally because they’re more than a friendly voice on the phone, they’re problem solvers and relationship builders. And the people you’ll work with, and the customers you’ll care for, value your passion and unique personality as much as we do.
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every customer is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll:
- Respond quickly and accurately to merchant customer questions and issues via phone
- Offer merchant customers unique solutions
- Find new ways to offer merchant customers a better experience
- Suggest new ways to improve processes and customer care
Do you have what takes to build a career here?
Previous experience is not important to us, what is important is that candidates applying for the role can demonstrate:
- Fluent in German and English, written and spoken
- That they are target driven and take accountability for their work, and are able to work in a fast paced metric driven environment
- That they are confident and energetic in their approach
- They are motivated and committed to serve customers
- Have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Are reliable, and their team members can count upon them
- EPOS terminal management knowledge is desirable
- Merchant experience is desirable
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 9, 2018, 12:06:42 PM
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About American Express
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. We employ more than 50,000 people across four continents and are proud to be recognised as one of the best places to work. Our impressive scale demonstrates that you can
- Banking & Financial Services
- in Brighton, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1850
3rd, 1 John St, Brighton BN88 1NH, UK