You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Watford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 23 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
GAMA Healthcare is a global company with over 150 staff with offices based in the United Kingdom, Australia and China. We are market leaders in various infection prevention and control solutions, our range of Clinell products combine innovative technology with ease of use, providing the professional healthcare industry with the most effective options available. Our mission is to reduce worldwide infections by offering the best innovative solutions together with market leading after sales support.
Founded in 2004 by two medical doctors, GAMA Healthcare has become a world leading developer and manufacturer of infection prevention technology. The Clinell brand is well known to the NHS, providing a range of product lines for surface care, hygiene monitoring, and patient skincare.
In April 2018 GAMA Healthcare received the Queens Award for Enterprise in International Trade and were also recognised by The Sunday Times for the HSBC International Track 200 Award. In less than 10 years, revenues now account for a turnover in excess of £30 million and double-digit growth is forecasted over the next 5 years.
The New Product Development (NPD) department is responsible to create a steady stream of innovative products to serve our customers. GAMA Healthcare seeks a Graduate level Project Planner. They will be an integral member of the NPD Department and assist with the development of new products and changes to existing products. The successful candidate will prepare an end-to-end project plan, chair and summarise project meetings, track all activities in a GANTT chart, and maintain the NPD project records. They will also identify problems and issues and where possible solve them.
- Strong degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Life Science.
- Able to grasp the complexities of highly regulated medical products.
- Proven creative problem solver.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English-language written and verbal communication skills.
Who we are looking for
- Methodical, accurate and consistent attention to detail.
- A passion for science and innovation.
- Ability to work as part of a team, supporting other team members in a busy global environment, across a number of different geographical locations.
- Able to learn Microsoft project to prepare accurate GANTT charts.
- Excellent proven organisational skills.
- Able to manage various concurrent project duties and competing demands.
- Able to prioritise duties and work under pressure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Document and track the portfolio of projects.
- Prepare and manage Gantt charts for each project.
- Chair project meetings leading to clarity of roles and responsibility and owners for next steps.
- Identify and follow up on critical activities with team members in other locations. Identify and then solve or escalate key issues.
- Depending on the size and complexity, each planner will typically lead 10 to 15 projects.
- Contact: Tahir Aka
- Job ID: 83750146
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About GAMA Healthcare Ltd
GAMA Healthcare’s mission is to reduce worldwide infections by offering the best innovative solutions together with market leading after sales support. GAMA Healthcare is a global company with 150 staff spread over 6 locations in the United Kingdom, Australia and China. We are market leaders in infection prevention and control solutions, our
- Health & Social Care, Science & Research, Chemicals & pharmaceuticals
- Watford, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2004