You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Edinburgh, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
They are looking to hire a talented and creative marketing graduate to help with the creation and implementation of a new marketing strategy to support a high growth rate. This is a 12-month placement initially and will be based at their head office in South Gyle.
This project is critical in the development and delivery of their growth plans and ambitions. They are experiencing increased demand for their software solutions and wish to ensure their product offering is effectively communicated to their target market.
The project will benefit the existing sales team by helping attract new prospective customers through promotion of their business software solutions through a variety of promotional methods.
The new marketing strategy will ultimately lead to increased sales, with a stronger market presence and an enhanced customer portfolio.
You will aim to deliver numerous marketing related improvements to their business, starting with the creation and implementation of a new marketing strategy.
This should build on their reputation as one of the leading software solution providers to their target market sectors.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Assess current marketing activities and outputs and create an appropriate strategy which fits with the wider company plans and ambitions;
- Implement the new marketing strategy, ensuring that support from the whole company has been secured;
- Identify, organise, exhibit and present along with the sales team at trade shows;
- Conduct a social media audit and report findings
- Generate press releases for both business and trade media to promote customer-led case studies and product enhancements
A degree in Marketing or Business would be ideal for this placement. They welcome applications from candidates from other disciplines, providing you possess the essential skills, set out below.
Skills / Experience
- Can display and articulate an understanding of current marketing best practice, using both traditional and digital approaches;
- Understand the importance of effective branding strategies;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Project management experience;
- Can work well with competing deadlines and priorities;
- Effective personal management skills;
- First-class IT skills and experience of graphic design software;
- A firm interest in the technology sector;
- Progressive environment committed to promoting equality and diversity
- Flexible working hours
- Fully stocked complimentary drinks fridge, ice cream freezer, fresh fruit and snacks
- 30 paid holidays a year
- Office with strong transport links and dedicated free parking
- Company socials and events
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Recruitment Genius
We believe in helping smart businesses grow with smart people.
This means our focus is on building the right tools and strategies to help you find the best people for the lowest price in the shortest time. It’s that simple.
A great company relies on great people to make it successful, and we’re no exception! Our experienced teams
- Recruitment & HR
- Sevenoaks, UK
- Founded in 2009