You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Poole, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Do you have strong Visual Studio experience? Are you a talented graduate able to demonstrate solid basic software skills?
This is your chance to join an award-winning, global Electronics company working on a variety of projects producing high quality bespoke solutions.
Working in a small dynamic team, you will be responsible for the development of products and services within a highly technical and demanding industry.
Due to considerable growth this brand-new role offers an excellent salary of circa £25k, training, career progression, company benefits + Free Parking, based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the Software Development Engineer (Graduate);
- Development of software specifications with customer.
- Create functional design specification for software.
- Create software in most appropriate format and language. (Visual Studio)
- Bench test software before release.
- Manage version control.
- Report back to management with progress and possible improvements.
- Feed time scales back to management team for costing and scheduling.
- Customer support with software issues.
- Systems and documentation development for manuals and training
Personal Attributes of the Software Development Engineer (Graduate);
- Relevant qualifications
- Visual Studio
- Knowledge of any of the following:
- OR VB6 OR WPF / UWP
- Async, Multi-threading, multi-tasking
- Embedded software
- User interface & graphic development
- Vision systems
- High speed, high reliability applications
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary on offer of circa £25k D.O.E
- Hours: Monday to Friday
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- 28 days holidays
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.