- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 11 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
About the Company:
- Global specialists in Automotive, Industrial, Digital && Consumer Recruitment
- All recruitment consultants are well trained and highly specialised in their recruitment area
- 90%+ of their custom is repeat business
- Recruit Senior/Executive Positions
- Offices in London, Germany && the US
Your role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Recruitment is a sales based role therefore you will be required to expand the companies brand further through business development.
- You will be finding and screening candidates in order to place them in both existing and new roles that you have acquired.
- Closing deals and negotiating with both candidates and clients is also pivotal in the role
Training && Career Progression:
- Starting salary £20,000 and promotion to £23,000 (on average 3-4months)
- Trainee Consultant – Consultant – Senior Consultant – Principal – Team Leader/Director
- Optional relocation to US or German office
- On Target Earnings: Year 1 (£35-40k), Year 2 (£50k+) Year 3 (£90k+)
- Specialised training over 12 weeks (leading to completion of the graduate training academy) with both on desk, internal and external training from top billers and sales personnel
Company Culture && Perks:
- (Highly) Sociable, lively and dynamic office culture
- Quarterly lunch clubs to London’s best venues
- All expenses paid company holidays (Vegas, Cancun, New York, Miami)
- High tech office environment
- Regular social events (all expenses paid) after work
- Free gym membership and work life balance strongly encouraged
- 6 months Recruitment/Sales/Commercial experience
- Confidence liaising with Executive candidates
- Evidence of a strong desire to earn money
- Works well in a high pressured environment
Interviewing ASAP for an immediate start!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK