- Thatcham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 08 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
- Technical Manager
- The Technical Product Manager is responsible for the day-to-day support of the product portfolio, across both commercial and technical areas of the business. This includes pricing, marketing, training, format, componentry and margin expansion.
Full training to fulfill the role of the Technical Product Manager will be provided but a background in a scientific discipline, chemistry preferred, is essential to be able to be successful in this role
Full time office based, in Thatcham, with working hours of 8:30-5:00 Monday-Friday
A Trainee candidate will be considered for this role for the right person
- Day-to-day responsibility for technical support, warranty claims, repairs, failure analysis and the support of sales and customer service with appropriate technical expertise.
- Carry out customer, agent and staff training, primarily in UK training facility, but also overseas where necessary.
- Preparation of multi-lingual technical documentation, including instruction manuals, application notes, field reference guides, safety data sheets.
- Identification of possible new products and technologies to augment or complement existing range.
- Provide technical support for sales and marketing activities, including the preparation of specifications, price lists, brochures, catalogues, websites, exhibitions, seminars.
- Responsible for maintenance of demo equipment.
- Research and development of environmental test equipment and test methods, with focus on electrochemical and spectroscopic analysis
- Any other duties as are reasonably requested by Management from time to time
- Based in the Trace2o Head offices, currently in Thatcham, Berkshire
- Science Graduate, ideally in a chemistry discipline
- Understanding of scientific process
- Some commercial experience preferred
- Living within reasonable commuting distance of Thatcham, or willing to relocate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Patient, detail oriented and analytical
- Able to forge good working relationships quickly
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About X4 Group
The X4 Group is a global group of specialist recruitment businesses within the Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction sectors. A Sunday Times Fast Track top 100 business for 2017 and one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies for 2018 in accordance with the FT, we are exceptionally well positioned to add value to your recruitm
- Technology & IT, Engineering & industrial, Recruitment & HR
- in Thatcham, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2008