You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 16,000.0 per year
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
About Rebel Kitchen:
Rebel Kitchen is here to redefine health. Through food, business and beyond. It’s a different kind of health message – one that doesn’t separate the individual from the whole, and one that is based on actions instead of preaching:
- Bold taste – with fewer ingredients, nothing added
- Big ethics – always organic, responsibly sourced & produced
- No preaching – because it’s not about perfection. It’s about balance, loving yourself and striving towards a direction that fits in with your life.
Our coconut mylks, yogurts and waters that are always 100% organic and contain no refined sugars, additives or preservatives. Ever.
Located near Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road and Goodge Street stations, London.
Rebel Kitchen is looking for an overall accounts assistant superstar - a cool, calm and collected problem solver willing to get into the details first and foremost. Someone motivated and high-energy to join the growing team as Accounts Rebel and help spread the brand love.
We are looking for a Rebel who is keen to support the business in a major way. As Accounts Rebel, we need you to be the pro, the don, the godfather on all things Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable related. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be the lead on all things AP and AR. All you need is to be a hard grafter and a ready problem solver.
Outside the core role there is loads of opportunity to get stuck into every other area of the business. It could be rolling with Marketing to a sampling drop, being an ambassador for the brand, helping Sales at a show, and hopefully bringing some of your own ideas into Rebel. We’re looking for a person who is not only invested in our cause but can be both individually awesome and collectively brilliant because we’re a tight team who is in the business of making magic happen.
Working hours: 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri
- Invoicing of customer orders
- Processing customer debit notes and reconciling cash received against invoices
- Adding purchase invoices to Xero and setting up the weekly payment run
- Managing ad hoc queries on AP and AR received to our dedicated accounts@ mailbox
Generally, you will need to be:
- Ready for a fast paced and high energy start up environment
- Open to a small company mindset – hands-on and flexible to adapt to requirements outside of the defined role and comfort zone
- Ready and able to tackle problems head on and find solutions with a smile
- Self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative in a flexible environment
- Ready to live our company values and be a part of our work family
- Committed to personal development
- B grade at Maths GCSE
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English
- Good knowledge of IT packages e.g Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets etc.
- Great attention to detail
- A problem-solver with an inquisitive mind
- Confidence, tact, and a positive manner
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A willingness to go above and beyond
- Training on the 18 months, Assistant Accountant advanced level Standard.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After completing your Accounting apprenticeship, you will be awarded: AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting. After your Accounting apprenticeship you could progress into a full-time role as Junior Finance Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Bookkeeping Assistant, Junior Tax Consultant or Audit Assistant. You can also complete the ACCA qualification into Chartered Accountancy.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our apprentices on their journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re WhiteHat, a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies. By delivering training in partnership with world-class content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, we offer apprenticeships tha
- Recruitment & HR, Technology & IT, Academia & Education
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
119 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London, UK