- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 24 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000 per year
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and the customer experience with ratings and reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
As a Corporate Account Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring new corporate-level accounts within a defined territory. As the Corporate Account Executive, you will have experience with selling SaaS in the e-commerce industry and leading the entire sales cycle. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high growth technology organization during prime growth mode. The Corporate Account Executive will report to the Corporate Sales Manager and will work with other Account Executives on the sales team.
Key Accountabilities for the Corporate Account Executive
1) The Corporate Account Executive will Drive Sales:
- Prospect new sales opportunities using phone, email, LinkedIn, etc.
- Perform online demos of the PowerReviews platform via web technologies and web-based presentations
- Develop and close new business opportunities through a high level of phone activity
- Meet and/or exceed new business revenue targets
2) The Corporate Account Executive will serve as a Voice of the Field
- The Corporate Account Executive will manage fast sales cycles and present the value of our solutions to Director-and-above level contacts
- Responsible for using the company's CRM software to input client interaction insights, key opportunity information and forecast your business on a weekly basis
- Partner with internal colleagues (in and out of the sales team) and peers to continuously improve processes, drive innovation and share best practices
- Travel as necessary to develop new opportunities, including representing the company at industry trade shows
3) The Corporate Account Executive will represent the Culture and the Brand of PowerReviews
- Be a thought leader and a teacher to your clients - creativity and autonomy are a part of the PowerReviews culture
- Generally assist in growing the revenue and profitability of the company
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge and insight related to general trends, methodologies, emerging technologies and competitors
- Have an eagerness for learning and a willingness to constantly improve your own performance
Requirements & Preferred Skills for the Corporate Account Executive
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 2-6+ years sales experience
- Proven ability to generate new business and sales
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers at C and VP levels
- Experience working with SalesForce or another CRM preferred
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks for highest impact
- Ability to change in a fast-paced sales environment
- Exemplary problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to simplify problems/situations
Transparency: Transparency in communication drives trust.
Accountability: We hold each other accountable to execute and improve.
Learning: Continuously learn new skills to find your super power.
Collaborating: Collaborate with colleagues, customers, and partners to win.
Celebrating: Celebrate the wins and share our success.
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to deliver cloud-based software that collects and displays ratings and reviews and questions and answers on websites. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase onlin
- Technology & IT
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2006