You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Warrington, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
If you are passionate about gaining true networking experience, working closely with key Juniper Systems Engineers, this is your chance!
At Juniper Networks, our goal is to solve the unsolvable by challenging conventions to define what’s possible, not simply what’s next. Do you want to connect the world’s leading businesses such as telecoms, stock exchanges, commercial, and government agencies? Do you want to pursue bold aspirations? Do you want to make a difference to the way people work, play and live their lives? If yes, we want to talk to you and, if you want to know more, keep reading.
Systems Engineers are the technical authorities who collaborate with our customers and partners to understand their critical business issues as well as their technical requirements, and apply Juniper technology in order to find long‐term sustainable solutions. They evaluate different scenarios and whether it can meet cost and performance goals on schedule. You will become the technical lead who advises the best way to deploy technology in their specific case.
If you love real-world application of knowledge, Systems Engineering is a great place to be.
The programme is designed to rapidly onboard new engineers through formal and informal training, team assignments and individual project work to support Juniper System engineering teams. During the rotations you will deepen your Juniper technology knowledge via hands‐on activities and gain customer interaction experience in a very diverse team. The learning curve is very steep, and Juniper delivers a wide array of situations and customer scenarios to help you grow in any technology or solution area. You will have the chance to define solutions that make a meaningful difference to our customers.
There are three different areas of work on the graduate programme. The roles, and some of the responsibilities they entail, are listed below:
Associate Sales Systems Engineer
(This is the main role of the Systems Engineer and would be where the majority of the work is.)
- Contrast, compare and highlight advantages and/or differences of potential Juniper customer solutions.
- Work on customer requests and construct both high-level and more detailed solution designs.
- Build and drive remote demonstrations.
Regional Lab Engineer
- Contribute to development of lab proof‐of‐concept testing or static customer demonstrations.
- Be part of the team developing new automation and management tools in the lab environment.
- Resolve hardware, software, application or operational challenges. Improve operations and processes.
Channel Systems Engineer
- Work within our Channel Systems Engineer Team, providing training and workshops to our community.
- Support Partner events.
- A Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronic or Systems Engineering.
- A good level of networking knowledge.
- Strong communications skills, including basic and straightforward writing and speaking.
- A deep and incurable curiosity.
- A commitment to developing technical and professional skills.
- Tuition Assistance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Scheme
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Juniper Networks
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1996