You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
DescriptionAt Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £3 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
We are looking for a talented risk analyst to lead the development, optimisation and performance monitoring of our Collections and Recoveries Credit Risk Strategies!
On a day to day basis:
- You will set up and maintain automated performance monitoring of the performance of the portfolio, as well as strategies. Monitoring will be summarised in monthly reporting packs for multiple audiences, including the executive committee
- You will drive new initiatives and optimise existing strategies to drive improvements across the collections and recoveries space:
- For pre arrears, you will think about how we can try proactively reach out to customers before they get in to financial difficulty
- In collections you will optimise our contact strategy (e.g. how long should we give for self – cure, when should we start calling the customers, how often should we call and when, strategy for email, sms, and letters)
- In recoveries, you will optimise our placement strategy, and work on debt sale strategy.
- Across the space you will define our forbearance policies, creating payment plan options that can help our customers get back on track
- You will A/B test changes to strategy in order to thoroughly understand the impact before roll out.
- You will define segmentations to optimise our strategies for different groups of customers, and for different products.
- You will need to work with our product tribes to understand how other initiatives / policy changes around the business might impact collections. You will need to work closely with our in-house collections operations team and third parties to ensure that intent is being implemented successfully
- You will build and manage a small team of analysts.
This is the background we'd like to see on your CV/profile:
- You'll have a good understanding and experience of working in a Retail Credit Risk environment.
- Have a lot of experience with SQL and Excel
- Have used data visualisation tools such as Tableau
- You might have used SAS or Python in previous roles (not mandatory)
- Ideally you will have worked in collections previously, or at least performed an analytical role in a consumer credit company
- You love data. You are passionate about solving real world problems with data. You have solid knowledge and hands-on skills in data processing, data visualization, and statistical analysis.
- You are always curious and eager to learn more, never content with half-understanding. You are fearless in exploring new ideas, for the good of our customers and the world.
- You are a great communicator. You do not shy away from engaging people of different background and you can communicate effectively and convincingly.
- You are a team player, striving for the success of the team with strong commitment to get the job done.
Ok, I’m in. What can Zopa offer me?
- A relaxed and informal office overlooking the Thames at London Bridge, full of break out spaces for collaborative working, and of course the obligatory office bean bags, which no one can ever get up from with dignity
- A genuine promise that everyone is welcome at Zopa – regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion
- Transparent and informative weekly team meetings on Friday’s afternoons with drinks
- On site Yoga classes weekly
- A games room with well used ping pong and football tables
- A dedicated room for meditation, relaxation and prayer
- To surround you with a group of like-minded Zopians who operate with passion and integrity
- A tailor-made integration plan to set you up for success and an ongoing focus on your performance and development
- Two paid days per year to volunteer for a good cause of your choice
- Free tea and coffee throughout the day
- Free breakfast every morning
- A competitive compensations and benefits package
- We can’t guarantee it, but we’re always open to a chat about flexible working
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Zopa is the UK's largest peer-to-peer lending site. How does peer-to-peer lending work? Also known as social lending, peer-to-peer lending means great interest rates for both borrowers and savers. At Zopa we match sensible borrowers looking fo low rate loans with smart savers looking for high interest on their savings. Zopa’s peer-to-peer loans...
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2005
Cottons Centre, 47-49, Tooley Street, London SE1 2QG, United Kingdom