You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Basildon, UK
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 325.0 per week
Are you a recent graduate looking for essential experience that will help contribute towards a future PGCE?
A friendly and welcoming primary school located in Basildon is looking for 2 Graduate Teaching Assistants; one to provide assistance to SEN pupils in mainstream lessons and the other to provide general classroom and small group intervention support, particularly in English and Maths.
The school is led by a visionary head teacher and senior staff, who have put their best efforts into identifying areas in need of improvement and helping raise the standards of the school. The successful candidates will work closely with the SENCO who will provide direction and support in the role.
The school is looking to recruit immediately so make sure to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the roles! The role will initially be through the agency with a view to a permanent position for the right person.
The ideal candidates:
* Will be graduates and have strong standards for literacy and numeracy.
* They must have the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with pupils and staff.
* Experience of working with SEN students in a school setting (beneficial but not essential).
* Have a desire to one day become a primary teacher!
* Benefits of the role:
* Fantastic experience for graduates working towards PGCE.
* The chance to make a real difference to a pupil’s education.
* A chance to be a role model and mentor to younger pupils.
* Weekly pay via PAYE, so no hidden umbrella company charges!
* If you are interested in these roles please submit an application via the details provided and the consultant working with the school will be in touch!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE E.n.g.l.i.s.h & M.a.t.h.s (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Teaching Personnel
Teaching Personnel is the UK’s leading education recruitment agency. Since 1996 we have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff who have chosen us to help them find work in UK classrooms. Our mission statement 'Making a Difference Every Day through Staffing, Intervention and Supply' captures the es
- Recruitment & HR
- Welwyn Garden City, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1996