- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Finance Recruitment – great firm. Take advantage of an amazing opportunity to work as a graduate consultant for a central London specialist Finance recruitment firm. You will be delivering permanent and interim briefs across three sectors: Industry & Commerce, Finance Services and Not-for-Profit. Unlike most finance recruitment firms they truly put people and personality at the heart of their business. Their candidates undertake personality tests to ensure that they will ‘fit’ into the client organisation, bringing an extra level to their consultative approach to the finance recruitment world. When working at this boutique agency as a gradate recruitment consultant, you will gets to know your candidates on a far deeper level than you would at most finance recruitment firms.
How is it different?
- Truly people focussed: personality test for candidates, focus on thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.
- Work in the heart of London in a historically significant, stylish and modern building.
- Meet every candidate and client you work with.
- Specific desk vacancy means becoming client-focussed and billing from an early stage.
- Mix of warm/existing relationships on offer as well as building your own.
- Key role in building a portfolio of networking seminars and e