- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Finance Recruitment – great firm. Take advantage of an amazing opportunity to work as a graduate consultant for a central London specialist Finance recruitment firm. You will be delivering permanent and interim briefs across three sectors: Industry & Commerce, Finance Services and Not-for-Profit. Unlike most finance recruitment firms they truly put people and personality at the heart of their business. Their candidates undertake personality tests to ensure that they will ‘fit’ into the client organisation, bringing an extra level to their consultative approach to the finance recruitment world. When working at this boutique agency as a gradate recruitment consultant, you will gets to know your candidates on a far deeper level than you would at most finance recruitment firms.
How is it different?
- Truly people focussed: personality test for candidates, focus on thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.
- Work in the heart of London in a historically significant, stylish and modern building.
- Meet every candidate and client you work with.
- Specific desk vacancy means becoming client-focussed and billing from an early stage.
- Mix of warm/existing relationships on offer as well as building your own.
- Key role in building a portfolio of networking seminars and events, supporting social media strategy.
Interested? Are you...
- Sociable and people focussed, someone that truly wants to get to know your candidates.
- A team player, no lone wolves, must be able to contribute and reach a common goal
- Hard working, willing and able to stay later than your average 9am – 5pm
- Smart, intelligent, able to push forward without cutting corners
- Sales / Communication skills to persuade and pitch
- Relationship focussed and able to build rapport with candidates and clients alike
- Positive, quick on your feet – need to be able to keep up with a MD with a very dry sense of humour!
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to carve out an exciting graduate finance recruitment career in central London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- From £23,000 to £25,000 per annum OTE £35,000+ (Gym Membership/ MacBoo
- £26,000 per annum + Bounus + Benefits
Handcrafted solutions...first class results.
Our world class search technology and tools enables them to find the most relevant job. Your job!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
There are a lot of graduates out there. They are not all the same.
Some are much more driven, resilient and engaging than others. Some are real characters with a lust for life, determined to make the most of the huge opportunity that life represents.
These are the SuperGrads that the SuperGrad Programme has been specifically
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010
Three Tuns House, 109 Borough High St, London SE1 1NL, United Kingdom