Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Weston-super-Mare, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Join our growing Innovation Team and have a big impact on our digital transformation.
Digital Technology is at the forefront of all we do. It is already important both in aiding our business decisions as well as advising and supporting our clients.
Your broad ranging data analysis and business intelligence skills will be key to supporting us through the seamless integration of numerous complex specialist systems. Some already cloud based, others yet to move.
Able to demonstrate considerable MS SQL experience, you will be responsible for mapping out our existing systems, maintaining the integrity of existing data, and implementing processes to ensure all data is validated, migrated and integrated with new Cloud SaaS systems.
Working in a professional services firm ranked 26 in the 2018 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for, you will be confident working with professional people, and our senior management team, scoping and delivering data analysis projects which will benefit both internal and external users and stakeholders.
From designing and building business intelligence dashboards to aid real time internal business decisions, to implementing data analytics solutions with our audit team for our clients.
This is an exceptional new opportunity for a Data Analyst keen to add considerable value in an exciting new role.
You will have excellent:
- Data analysis experience with the ability to work on multiple projects at any one time.
- Knowledge of MS SQL and MS SQL Reporting
- Cross database reporting and syncing of data experience
- Working knowledge of Web APIs using PowerShell or VBScript
- Knowledge of working with Azure SQL Database ideally Azure Data Sync
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
You will be:
- A very confident communicator (both oral and written word) with confident interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical with a logical approach to work
- Able to work well in an autonomous environment
- Ahead of the game with technology change
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Bishop Fleming
Bishop Fleming is a Top 30 accounting firm in the UK and an award winning tax practice. Ranked No.42 in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for.
Working with clients throughout the UK and internationally from our offices in the South West and West Midlands, Bishop Fleming is wholly committed to providing businesses and individual
- Consulting & Accounting
- in Weston-super-Mare, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1919