You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Graduate Sales Executive – Membership Sales
20-23k Base, 35k OTE + Executive Benefits
As a fast-growing membership-based, concierge medical service, our client delivers a first-class healthcare solution to members. With consumer and corporate memberships available on a global scale, they offer advanced medical assistance, testing and referrals. With growth in every sector of their business, they are now seeking an ambitious graduate to join their membership sales function.
As a London based Graduate Sales Executive, you will:
- Be responsible for generating membership sales revenue opportunities through selling corporate memberships
- Generate business through new business sales, referrals and managing an ever-increasing flow of inbound enquires
- Manage a growing portfolio of existing members (account manage, up-sell, renew etc.)
- Receive full training and solid career progression
- A proactive mentality, ambition and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Confidence, drive and a commitment to fast-track a sales career
- Excellent communication skills, high levels of self-motivation and excellent time management skills
- A positive and personable demeanour
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group.
- Contact: Certus Graduate
- Reference: Milkround/302661
- Job ID: 83894957
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Certus Recruitment Group
Established in January 2001, the Certus Recruitment Group has become one of the UK's leading specialist recruiter. Consisting of four core brands, Certus Sales, Certus Digital, Certus IT and Certus Graduate, the business has expanded and evolved since its inception. Revenues have grown consistently and are continually invested back into the b
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2001
126-134 Baker St, Marylebone, London, UK