- Worcester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 28 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 17,000.0 per year
Location: South West England (Commutable from Chipping Campden, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, Evesham etc)
Job Sectors: Graduate Microbiology Jobs / Graduate Biology Jobs / Graduate Food Science Jobs / Graduate Scientific Analysis Jobs
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Science Graduate, with a passion for food, to join a well-known scientific consultancy based in South West England. As part of the Sensory and Testing team your main responsibility is to evaluate and analyse a range of products, composing all findings into various reports.
Using your knowledge of the current food market, you will need to show you have a keen eye (and palate) for the latest trends, what clients are looking for and how to beat competing products.
* Produce detailed analysis reports for clients, covering all aspects from improvements to the products position in the market
* Carrying out consumer research from various sources
* Ensure business from long-term clients is retained as well as assisting the team in finding new clients
* Offer your support throughout the team duties, including the organisation of conferences, presentations and seminars within the food industry
* Excellent communication skills, e.g. broad selection of vocabulary and grammatically coherent at all times
* Must have a genuine passion for food, especially trying new and exciting products
* Basic Food Hygiene certificate
* 2:2 or above in a Food Science or Sensory Degree
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Stem Graduates
STEM Recruitment provides a range of recruitment services aimed at student, graduate and experienced candidates.
Students and Graduates:
We manage an active job board dedicated exclusively to candidates from a Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths discipline.
www.stemgraduates.co.uk lists roles with named employers
- Recruitment & HR
- in Worcester, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2012