You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
My client are a national manufacturer who are looking for a Graduate Graphic Designer to join their team in Tyne and Wear. I am keen to speak to candidates who are qualified Graphic Designers, strong experience in full Adobe suite along with experience in a commercial marketing team. The ideal candidate will also have experience in managing other digital channels such as social media and website content/ design.
The client are a national manufacturer.
The key responsibilities of the Graduate Graphic Designer is to carry out a range of design projects using fill Adobe creative suite. You will contribute to design ideas and concepts to provided specifications as well assist with other digital channel management such as social media and website development.
The successful Graduate Graphic Designer will have the following demonstrable skills and experience:
- A qualified Graphic Designer
- Expert in full Adobe Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Excellent organisational skills, able to work on multi-tasks at once and able to work to deadlines
- Fantastic oral and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of social media marketing would be advantageous
- Strong Time management skills
- Highly creative, able to contribute to design ideas and concepts
- Within commuting distance of office in Washington, Tyne and Wear
Salary up to £20k DOE
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Michael Page has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we've grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents.
While size has its advantages, it doesn't define us -
- Recruitment & HR
- Addlestone, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1976