- Nottingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 28 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Graduate Design Engineer Position Overview
* Using AutoCAD and Inventor to prepare designs for manufacture
* Putting technical information together
* Working closely with the production teams to ensure first time right design and production methods.
* Work closely with the Research and Development Team designing prototypes and how to improve previous products to ensure future product performance increases.
Graduate Design Engineer Position Requirements
* A degree qualification in a mechanical engineering field of study is essential.
* Proficient with AutoCAD
* A year in industry or work experience in a manufacturing, or design firm would be advantageous but in no way essential.
* Based in a commutable distance of Newark
Graduate Design Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary: £20,000-£25,000
* 28 Days Holiday Inc. Bank Holidays
* Life insurance
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bennett & Game Recruitment formed in 2012 and currently we are one of the largest single-sited technical recruitment agencies based in central Chichester.
As a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency we operate within a range of industries with each division of our business providing a knowledgeable and trustworthy service to
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- in Nottingham, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2012