You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Bartlesville, OK, USA
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Ideal opportunity for someone with 1+ Years Sales Experience!
So you have got your first year of Sales or Commercial experience under your belt, but you are now looking to take that next step to really propel your career. What do you do...?
1.Stick it out and hope for that illusive promotion that no one has seemingly hit in the last 5 years...
2.Continue to perform well in a commission structure/benefits scheme that only allows you to earn a couple of grand a year....
3.Join a business that can match your ambitions and facilitate pushing you to improve constantly and achieve what you set out to in your career...
We want to speak to those leaping at number 3!!
You would be working for one of the market-leading and rapidly expanding companies within the Market Intelligence spaces. A FTSE 250 company themselves they serve an extensive list of blue chip clients on a global basis. They provide comprehensive, timely and accurate research reports and datasets to support cutting edge industry analysis and strategic planning across a variety of sectors; Consumer, Healthcare, Financial Services and Technology. With over 1,000 directly employed staff, spread over 13 offices including major centres in the UK, US and India, they truly are a global company.
The Role - Business Development Executive/Account Manager
This is an opportunity to sell a market leading research platform to the biggest Power Firms. The successful candidate will be trained and developed by the Sales Directors of the business and coached through, step by step, the sales cycle, from start to finish. You will be the first point of contact to any new business into the business and driving sales for the New Business Team to follow up with and close. This opportunity will allow the successful candidate to gain experience with the top level accounts and progress into a Business Development Manager role.
- Identify new business opportunities within the most well-known and renowned Healthcare companies in the world.
- Presenting and networking our solutions to C-level executives and senior management.
- Continuously develop your sales and negotiation skills both over the phone and face to face
- Develop and grow a strong comprehension of the sales skills required in this role, including an understanding of the value proposition and value based selling
- Achieve monthly sales targets based on new business opportunities
- Manage the pipeline of business from opportunity origination through to delivery
- Work directly with Sales Directors to and help strategically penetrate companies and territory
- Experience in business development and telesales is desirable
- Articulate with strong presentation skills
- Highly motivated with consistent drive and willing to ramp up efforts and creativity when necessary
- Degree educated
- A passion for learning as you will need to become fluent in new markets
- Enthusiastic team player
What’s on offer?
- Development with New Business team and progression to Business Development Manager
- Quarterly Awards & Incentives – these have included a trip on the Owner’s yacht in the South of France!
- Dynamic Work Environment
- Sociable atmosphere, where your colleagues are genuinely friends too!
- Excellent 1 on 1 training
- Rapidly progress your career - we strive to promote from within and provide a fast track into sales management roles
Interested? These roles aren’t going be around for much longer, so get in touch!!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Rule Recruitment
Welcome to RULE. We place the best professionals into the best recruitment and sales jobs at the world's leading organisations. For more than a decade, our energy and industry knowledge has attracted the most talented graduates and experts. We guide ambitious people into exciting careers. And because we understand our
- Recruitment & HR
- in Bartlesville, OK, USA
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in