You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Warwick, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 80.0 per day
Required January 2019
Are you an outstanding graduate from any of the country’s leading universities? Do you have a good class of degree in either English, Maths, Science, Humanities or any academic subject?
If you’re bright, hard-working and interested in starting a career in education then why not consider a position as a Teaching Assistant? Becoming a Teaching Assistant is great preparation for teacher training and can really expand your work based skills! If you’re a graduate from a leading university and you are looking to train as a Secondary Teacher then this is the perfect Teaching Assistant post for you.
Teaching Assistant - Secondary
* Are you a recent graduate with a desire to gain some experience within a Secondary school?
* Would you like a years’ experience as a Teaching Assistant before training as a teacher?
Well if you want to kick start your career in education then apply today! We can offer you the following:
* Supportive schools and great training for Teaching Assistant
* Full time and permanent position for Teaching Assistant
* Opportunity for development and long term progression for Teaching Assistant This school in London is looking to expand its already successful team of support staff and welcome a new Teaching Assistant to its existing cohort
Benefits of working with ITN Mark
* A branch with 15 years of knowledge and experience in education recruitment
* Client knowledge that is second to none
* Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience
* Careers support and advice
* Opportunity to work on our guaranteed pay scheme
* Wide range of teaching environments and age groups
* Opportunities to widen your current teaching experiences
* £100 referral bonus scheme for any other teacher you recommend
* Established in 1998, ITN Mark Education has led the way in strategic staffing solutions for the education sector. As one of the UK’s largest education specialists, we pride ourselves on providing an unparalleled quality of service to academies, schools and nurseries as well as offering unrivalled flexibility to all of our teachers and support candidates.
* Enhanced rates of pay will be available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy please send your CV by using the Apply function below.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The daily rate of pay where stated is inclusive of annual leave entitlement.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About ITN Mark Education
Established in 1998, ITN Mark Education has led the way in staffing solutions for the education sector. As one of the UK’s largest and most respected education specialists, we pride ourselves on providing an unparalleled quality of service to academies, schools and nurseries.
Operating from UK-wide network of offices, we specialis
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1998