- London, UK
- Posted on 31 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 120.0 per day
Looking for a talented and motivated individual who has excellent relationship management and project management skills and is able to take the initiative, plan and prioritise work, and achieve challenging goals at pace.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high performing, fast-paced and supportive team, and be part of the frontline delivery of high profile Government reform. This is a real chance to play a part in reforming the education landscape, working on reforms to technical education.
We are looking for a high performing individual who will work within the Delivery Relationship Management Unit, providing support to panels; groups of employers working to design content for new Levels. This role offers a rare opportunity to engage directly with leading employers and gain an insight into the needs of businesses in different sectors and to help them make a huge step change in technical education in England.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) and is confident in dealing with a wide range of people, including ministers, employers, professional bodies and senior officials;
- excellent organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and is able to keep track of and monitor progress on a wide range of issues to ensure work is prioritised and deadlines are met;
- the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across the department, including managing financial payments efficiently and provide clear advice on the management and use of department budgets; and
- a flexible approach to dealing with work and the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with senior officials and providing support to the T Level Relationship Managers (who support the T Level panels), including leading on internal and external stakeholder events coordination and, where appropriate, senior level briefing.
- Leading on T Level panel internal and external communications, working with stakeholders and T Level panel members to keep them informed and respond to queries.
- Management of quarterly payments to panel members, working with finance colleagues to resolve any potential issues and, when required, provide advice on the management and use of department budgets.
- Management of online collaboration tools to facilitate productive working across sites and supporting the T Level panels to deliver their high priority work.
- Management of the contracts/agreements with the T level panel members and chairs.
- Identifying and driving forward opportunities for continuous improvement of systems and ways of working across the team.
- Responding to priorities and engaging to deliver a range of short-term tasks/projects when required e.g. supporting procurement activity.
If this role is of interest please do apply ASAP with an up to date word version of your CV highlighting all your relevant experience -the closing date is Wednesday the 5th of September by 12:00
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Hays is a leading global professional recruiting group, the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America.
Hays operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent p
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1968