You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
Role & responsibilities:
- Effectively support senior Business Analysts in creation of business processes flows & Process documentation.
- Create and develop functional requirements of systems to improve quality, performances, external interfaces, and constraints.
- Carryout analysis of requirements by checking for derived requirements that are logical to customers’ requests.
- Outline requirement specifications with the use of standard templates for both use cases and detailed software.
- Manage requirements and ensure they are stored in required formats.
- Support requirements traceability information and record requirements status in the course of the project.
- Monitor changes to baseline requirements with the use of effective application of change control processes and tools.
- Ensure that various appropriate business processes, including requirements documents, manuals are kept up to date and are available.
- Raise and manage risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
Join TCS and discover an inspiring team with dedicated leaders who will guide you through every stage of your career.
- Analytical mind set with key eye for detail.
- Zeal & Adaptability to learn newer technologies.
- Customer focussed thought process.
- Understanding of Process Flow Diagrams.
- Working knowledge of MS office.
- Focused on team based delivery through close collaboration and communication.
What we are offering
With us, you'll get an exceptional start to a career in IT in a global and multicultural environment. Alongside a Graduate induction and a bespoke training and mentoring programme, there will be comprehensive opportunities for additional training and development through our Talent Development programme and online learning platform & apps.
We also run a successful employee engagement & community volunteering platform, and a comprehensive employee well-being programme. Other employee benefits include: Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Permanent Health Insurance and 22 days’ annual leave.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1968
33 Grosvenor Pl, Belgravia, London, UK