You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
For a company like L'Oréal, press coverage and PR events are at the heart of everything we do. Representing our 35 international brands, each with its own voice is a challenge that takes a lot of creativity and tenacity.
Whether it’s a one-day seminar or month-long roadshow, you’ll be creating the human face of the L'Oréal brand. It goes without saying that you should be a strong team player with a lively personality - this is a job as much about fun as hard work.
Working in the press office, you will help us to portray our brands in the best way possible to the press. This may include liaising day to day on specific products or offers to readers, or managing large-scale events. As an intern, your principal accountability would be to provide support to the press office in ensuring the smooth running of day to day business. You would be responsible for your own live projects within the team, with exposure to senior management.
Day-to-day you may be...
• Managing product mail-outs
• Management of media lists
• Handling press calls & liaising with journalists
• Scheduling reader offers and make-overs
• Monitoring newspapers and magazines for coverage and scanning for distribution for teams
• Ordering of product, stationary orders, post and couriers & press cuttings
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have:
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Understanding of the beauty business
• Understanding of communications tools
• Capacity to understand the bigger business picture
• Have a technical mind but keen to work within the heart of a business
• Numerate and PC literate: in particular with strong Excel skills
• Strong networking skills and the ability to interact with all areas of the business
• Eligible to work in the UK
• In your second year at University on a course which enables you to take an Industrial Placement Year (unfortunately if you are graduated you are not eligible).
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
With 34 world-famous brands selling in 140 countries, it’s easy to see why L’Oréal are the world’s No. 1 cosmetics group. Even our brands are household names in their own right. From Ralph Lauren to Diesel; Maybelline to Urban Decay, if there’s a name you love in cosmetics, there’s a good chance it’s ours. That’s because we have the best tale
- Chemicals & pharmaceuticals, Retail
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1909
255 Hammersmith Rd, London W6 8AZ, UK