- Warrington, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 28 May, 2019
- Posted on 16 Apr, 2019
- Start date: 15 Jun, 2019
- £ 28,000 per year
Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to Candidates who are looking for a commercially focused Assistant Management Accountant role within a growing business.
Job: Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 (flexible 37.5 hours week)
Location: Warrington - Need to be able to drive. (Parking on Site)
- Commercial analysis on new business
- Assist with production with Management Accounts
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations
- Variance Analysis
- Crucial being involved in the budgeting and Forecasting
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Communicate with Senior Managers across the business
Who will i report in to?
This role will report in to a Finance Manager.
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening as soon as possible
- Worked in a fast pace environment with High volumes.
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Strong work ethic
- Good Excel Skills
- Analytical experience would be ideal
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP or for more details email sam @accountablerecruitment.com
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
About Accountable Recruitment
ACCOUNTABLE RECRUITMENT LIMITED is a privately owned Staffing & Recruitment business specialising in the placement of permanent, senior interim and temporary staff. Our Executive & Financial recruitment teams have the capability and credibility to successfully recruit at all levels within accountancy, financial services an
- Recruitment & HR
- Liverpool, UK