You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
EnviroBuild is an award winning sustainable online building supply company, started by two successful entrepreneurs. This paid internship offers the chance to see how a high growth start-up works, and develop into a full time role.
EnviroBuild is a young dynamic company and offers a great opportunity to see the start-up world and get involved with a growing company early.
The role will be focused around engaging new customers and making them into repeat purchasers.
The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained experience in various aspects of sales, construction and the small business environment. We fully hope the intern will become a full member of staff and grow with the company once the internship is finished.
EnviroBuild is based at Sustainable Bankside, the largest concentration of sustainable companies in Europe.
Responsibilities and Learning
- Mentored in customer engagement
- Gain understanding of a complete sales cycle
- Observe then begin to close new customers
- Gain knowledge in the creation of circulars, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Shown how to manage small repeat accounts
- Have the importance of the sales funnel and CRM explained
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Drive to work in a social team environment
- Positive attitude and hard working
- Highly organised
Desirable (but not necessary)
- Sales experience
Benefits Working at EnviroBuild
- Fun and dynamic team
- Big team nights out
- Business seminars
- On the job mentoring
- Ongoing career opportunities
- 25 days holiday (rising to a max of 30)
- Free toast and fruit
7th January 2019
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
As well as being committed to quality, we are also passionate about sustaina
- Property & Construction, Engineering & industrial
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2015