- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 02 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 03 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Research Consultant - Recruitment
We are a forward-thinking recruitment agency, focusing on digital, tech, financial, change and security. Headquartered in the City of London, we have further bases in Belfast, Paris and Sydney. We are seeking bright, ambitious and entrepreneurial people to join us.
Working within either the Technology or the Quant Research and Trading space, we are looking for a bright and ambitious individual to join us as a Researcher, providing essential support to the consultants who are assigned to fill business critical positions within a diverse range of clients.
This position requires the ability to understand complex business models and tricky remits, the initiative to identify and profile valuable information and have exceptional interpersonal skills to comfortably liaise at high levels.
We pride ourselves on the high quality of work we provide our clients. Our fun and informal culture internally gives our employees the creative freedom to work in a way that suits them. We like to hire smart and driven individuals who can drive our business forward, not just support it.
We are looking for someone to:
- Learn about the areas in which we work in order to gain a strong understanding to base research upon
- Work alongside the consultants in developing competitive intelligence
- Identify strong candidates and profile them accordingly
- Company structure profiling and market mapping
- Provide intel and insight on key players in our market, building up a solid analysis of their strengths and weaknesses, direct competitors, expansion and reduction plans
We are looking for:
- Graduate from a leading university (preferable but not essential)
- Experience (internship or otherwise) at a financial institution, recruitment agency, sales environment, or other high pressured environment (preferable but not essential)
- An ability to work with senior professionals either via telephone or in person
- Ability to use resources such as websites, forums, blogs and databases to extract data
- Proactive team player
- Driven and ambitious to develop your career
How we help
Although we take pride in our high standard of work, we have created a fun and informal culture internally with a relaxed dress code and a games room. We’re a sociable office with a beer fridge on a Friday before we head out to explore the pubs of London.
Alongside a competitive basic salary, we offer one of the best commission structures in the City. We run regular competitions with cash prizes, boozy lunches and holidays.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About ANSON MCCADE
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2000
3, 40 Clifton St, London EC2A 4DX, UK
Your personalised job suggestions
Graduate at RedTusk Recruitment