You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Ipswich, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 29 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The Insurance Investment Solutions Group (“IISG”) is a specialist consulting team of circa 10-15 individuals dedicated to designing and providing investment solutions for insurers.
The team sits within the UK Life Insurance Consulting and Technology (“ICT”) line of business but covers both life and P&C insurers for the UK and beyond. As a member of the team you will be making a valuable difference every day to our high-profile client organizations. In this role you will work with some of the insurance industry’s top consultants, thought leaders and Companies. If working for a global market leader, with the support to grow and shape your career further, is something that excites you, apply today.
The Insurance Investment Solutions Group segment within the ICT line of business is an exciting growth area, providing a range of investment services for mainly UK and EMEA insurers. The team comprises circa 10-15 individuals. Our remit for insurers can be summarised as:
To contribute to the delivery / development of the following
- Degree in any numerate/scientific discipline and successfully studying towards an FIA/FFA, CFA or other relevant qualification.
- A good understanding of ALM and investment for insurers with deomonstrable and relevant experience
- Those who proactively take initiative and are able to identify and solve challenging problems in a logical, systematic way.
- Strong communication skills; in particular the ability to communicate complex concepts to a broad range of audiences.
- A dedication to work to achieve the highest quality standards whilst working both independently and on client teams, in a fast-paced environment.
- Good time management , organisational and project management skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
- Availability to travel on an as needed basis, domestically and internationally.
- An interest in the commercial impact of business generation, project delivery and team productivity within the consulting environment.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at our website.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Willis Towers Watson
You have nearly completed your degree, and ready for what’s next. Are you looking for a career that will inspire you, be challenging yet rewarding, and make a valued difference?
Consider a career with Willis Towers Watson -- and unlock your potential!
Whether you join us in Corporate Risk and Broking, Human Capital and
- Consulting & Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1828