- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 13 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Graduate Executive Search Researcher
£25,000 basic salary + bonuses
Our client is a leading Executive Search firm headquartered in central London, focusing on the financial institutions and public sector clients. They were founded over a decade ago, have experienced rapid growth and success, and are now known as a leading executive search firm in the UK.
They are actively recruiting talented graduates to become part of their dynamic research team as an Executive Search Researcher. This is a perfect opportunity to use and develop research skills gained over the course of your degree. As a Graduate Executive Search Researcher you will be researching the industry and ensuring you become an absolute expert. You are also given lots of responsibility within a friendly close knit team, from the start.
The role of a Graduate Executive Search Researcher consists of:
- Conducting extensive and detailed research into clients as well as the wider market
- Sourcing new candidates through networking, research and headhunting
- Market and talent mapping & analysis
- Assessing candidate’s experience, arranging interviews and managing the interview process
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in the market and researching potentia