You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Graduate Executive Search Researcher
£25,000 basic salary + bonuses
Our client is a leading Executive Search firm headquartered in central London, focusing on the financial institutions and public sector clients. They were founded over a decade ago, have experienced rapid growth and success, and are now known as a leading executive search firm in the UK.
They are actively recruiting talented graduates to become part of their dynamic research team as an Executive Search Researcher. This is a perfect opportunity to use and develop research skills gained over the course of your degree. As a Graduate Executive Search Researcher you will be researching the industry and ensuring you become an absolute expert. You are also given lots of responsibility within a friendly close knit team, from the start.
The role of a Graduate Executive Search Researcher consists of:
- Conducting extensive and detailed research into clients as well as the wider market
- Sourcing new candidates through networking, research and headhunting
- Market and talent mapping & analysis
- Assessing candidate’s experience, arranging interviews and managing the interview process
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in the market and researching potential job leads
An excellent Graduate Executive Search Researcher will need:
- To be able to work effectively independently as well as part of a small team on a variety of projects
- Strong research skills with a keen eye for detail
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly project driven with a strong desire to work with world leading consultancies and institutions
- A strong work ethic with the resilience to keep going when things do go as planned
- 2:1 degree or equivalent from a leading university
This is a fantastic opportunity at a growing company for anyone with a talent for research, a keen eye for detail and no experience needed.
- Contact: Chloe Lizzimore
- Job ID: 83238431
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK