You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Product Specialist within Legal Services and Software Sector- Technology, Law, Legal, Graduate Location- Central London Salary & Benefits- £27,000 to £35,000 basic + Phone + Laptop + Bonuses + International Travel Opportunities Job Type- Legal Product Training Expert, Full-time, Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for to join the market leading disruptive technology firm within the legal profession.
As a Legal Product Expert you will be involved in advising, training and supporting leading law firms across the globe, with role focusing. The role focuses on the UK and English speaking markets, but with additional opportunities for candidates with a second language.
Ideally suited to a Law Graduate who is excited by a fast-paced entrepreneurial role working on the cutting-edge of the legal industry. It is perfect for candidates who love face to face work and are keen to have a role that has with strategic importance, within not only in the company you work for, but also for major international clients. The Company:
They are the leading artificial intelligence platform for the legal profession. The revolutionary technology is founded on the latest breakthroughs in pattern recognition and machine intelligence from the University of Cambridge.
The product accelerates and enhances legal contract review projects by readings and understanding s contracts and other legal documents. It works in any language, finding significant information and anomalies without any instruction. No set-up or customisation is required – Luminance can be ready to use on your first project in under a day.
Whether used for due diligence, compliance, insurance or contract management, it adds value to a legal team, freeing lawyers to focus on what matters. Headquartered in London and with offices in Cambridge, Singapore and Chicago, the product is already in use by many of the world's top law firms. The Legal Product Expert role:
- Selling to clients around in the UK, Europe, and other areas across the world.
- Working closely with clients both pre- and post-sale to train and advise on how to get the most out of the product.
- Developing a strong understanding and knowledge of business aspects of the law.
- Exciting and fast paced working environment.
- Based in beautiful offices in Central London. The Ideal Candidate for the Legal Product Expert role:
- You will have graduated with a minimum of a 2:1 from a top University with a Law degree.
- An articulate, motivated self-starter with a problem-solving attitude
- Commercially minded and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Organised with excellent time management skills
The following will be major advantages in applying for the role:
- Candidates studying Law in the UK but with the right to work in the USA or Singapore.
- Candidates who speak a second European language (particularly French, German, Spanish, Italian and Dutch). Candidates with languages will have the opportunity to travel extensively to overseas clients.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.