You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 13,000.0 per year
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
About Ashbury Training
- The Ashbury Way is about people.
- This makes them different because they understand that people need answers and not just data. Software that provides you with large data-sets are in their opinion only delivering half of what you need. They think you need your data to be secure, accessible but most importantly to deliver real answers to your questions, rather than having to hunt for the answers yourself. Software today also needs to be rapidly developed and rapidly evolved.
- The people-focussed-approach means they have no Change Request forms when your software inevitably needs evolving, and no charging nor delay when simple tweaks are needed. This is what they think people expect and this is very much The Ashbury Way.
Located near: Chancery Lane and Farringdon station, London.
As the IT Team Apprentice, your duties will be:
- To deal with email correspondence as necessary
- To deal with first line IT support like password resets.
- Various platform maintenance.
- Reporting from the systems.
- Client communication and queries.
- To support the team in key administrative tasks.
- Any general tasks as requested.
Working hours: 8:30 -17:30, Mondays to Fridays.
- IT User Skills level 3 Framework.
- Training will be delivered by WhiteHat under the 18 months, IT advanced level.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
Skills and soft skills required
- A good knowledge of IT packages e.g Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets etc.
- Computer science knowledge.
- An operating knowledge of Microsoft Office including Sharepoint / Access.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to manage and prioritise a competing workload effectively, with limited supervision.
- Team player.
- The ability to think innovatively about how to do things better.
- Minimum grade C-A* (or 4-9) in five GCSE, including Maths and English (or Functional Skills level 2 in both).
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our apprentices on their journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re WhiteHat, a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies. By delivering training in partnership with world-class content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, we offer apprenticeships tha
- Technology & IT, Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
119 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London, UK